As a part of social commitment to promote environment friendly energy solutions and to face the upcoming energy crisis, Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT), the leading Total Solution Provider (TSP) for the state has taken up initiatives in Green energy and Technology, particularly Solar Photovoltaic. Our department focuses its activities in the renewable energy sector with ANERT to achieve the mission. Our focus areas include Green Energy especially Solar Photovoltaics and Green Information Technology.
We have a well equipped electronics laboratory and SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC Power plant for demonstration facility.
- Energy related market studies
- Rooftop solar potential assessment in public buildings.
- Solar photovoltaic power plant implementation.
- Skill Development Training
- Conduct of awareness programmes
- Technical consultancy service
- Research and development
Head of the Department